Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last night.

Right after i finished my boring tuition, i went to kuching fest. It was boring tho.. but something caught my attention... I saw my favourite fish n chips stall Richmond grill!! So, I bought a set of fish n chips from that stall. It cost me 9 bucks. I remember last time it only cost bout 7 bucks. But as long as i like it, i dun mind. Haha.. After that i learnt that my friends were performing tkd today. So, i went to the stage area but i saw shuffle performance.. ==" den i was told that the tkd performance was on the field... =="" so i walked there.. it's hard for me coz i'm damn full with the fish n chips... haha.. but eventually i managed to b there. And then i looked for my friends but i aint see nothing... all i saw was lil people with lil head coz i'm on the higher ground.. suddenly my dad called.. he said he wanna go home already... T.T so disappointed la! Din even got a chance to meet my friends... sobs.. many of my friends were there that night but i din even saw 1.. ==""

No comments: