Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day in school!

Well.. i got up early this morning.. cant sleep well i guess.. x.x Got to school earlier than usual coz scared traffic jam because of 1st day of school... I arrive at school around 6:30 am n there's a thing that i always do on the 1st day of school which is looking around for my teacher.. who always catch my hair.. zzzz.. stupid stupid! =PP but luckily today the course was clear... lol! den im so happy... *for a while only actually* den i saw him comin into our class to check our hair after recess.. zzz... my happiness only last for like 5 periods.. zzz.. damn!

And juz noe that almost all of my guys friend got gf during this holiday.. dang~ they juz dun stay single for long.. haha.. so we talked bout girls n their gf during class.. hehehe.....

After my school, i got home n cut my hair myself... zzz juz trim a bit.. haha.. n yeah.. did mah homeworks! 1st time i did add maths on my own!!! ZOMG! so proud of myself.. lol~ anyway... i'm kinda tired now so peace~!

No comments: