Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rainy day..

It has been raining for almost 2 days now... NON-STOP! lol~ probably those low land area will b flooded... =( but luckily my house is situated on some higher land.. lol~ heard that my school is flooded.. =O mayb there's no school tomorrow.. haha! sad thing tho... coz there gonna b replacement if tomorrow no school.. =( thats y apart of me hoping my school flooded but another part of me juz hoping it wont get flooded... coz if no school i can wake up late.. =PP but if no school there's gonna b replacement on probably some random saturday which means i cant wake up late on saturday.. lol.. geeezz.. this juz shows that i love to sleep so much.. lol~

Btw yesterday was my friend's birthday~ HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY Angelina! ^^ n when with friends for movie n shopping.. lol~ saw some shirt n jeans i wan.. but its damn expensive! =( but gonna buy it anyway >=)... haha~

No comments: