Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Birthday.

Today's my birthday~~~ YAY!.. lol.. ummm... had many ppl walking up to me n wish me happy birthday. lol.. so paiseh~ xP din really get any present this year probably coz i'm "big" boy already?.. hahaha~ anyway i think the most precious thing i had for my birthday is that ppl still remember my birthday n all those wishes they gave to me.. money cant buy all these stuff u noe? so thank you all very much~ haha.. n for my mum.. thanx for EVERYTHING! =] i noe recently i always quarrel with you even at times that i shouldnt have quarrel with u.. i noe its very hard for u... n i noe i made u cry.. despite of all of these, u still forgave me like nothing had happened... i juz wanna say i'm so sorry mum... n thanx for forgiving me... thanx! I LOVE YOU MUM! =] another thing.. thanx dad, i noe its hard for u at this time too.. n i'll promise u i'll study hard! =] Anyway, thanx to all of those ppl who r around me, those who cared bout me, n those who hated me?. haha~ all of u juz make my day brighter! x]

1 comment:

Will Shane said...

wow... is a very touch story.... i read till my tear omos come out....
so... your must JIA YOU.... study hard yo.... i was very proud to see say like tat !!!! Gam Ba Teh.....