Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday boredom

Sorry for not updating my blog always. I'm not like every bloggers out there who frequently update their blog. I'm the lazy kind of blogger.. =X thats y i din update it frequently.. lol... anyway it's 0123 now, n i cant really sleep.. dun noe y though... so i decided to write this post while listening to channel V. =]

Hmm.. my exams had juz finished on friday.. overall i think i probably b half dead in this term... have to try harder next time... haih.. study makes me.. X.X I've been busy for few weeks because of study.. but when it comes to holiday, instead of feeling more relax and relief, i feel the opposite way.. felt bored.. like there's nothing to do...

I did nothing much yesterday... woke up, had lunch, sleep, had dinner.. n untill today, i cant think of even a single interesting thing i did yesterday.. this is stupid.. =/ anyway.. i better go sleep b4 i drown myself in misery... bye..

No comments: